TARUNG DERAJAT AA BOXER TRAINING UNIT OF UPN “VETERAN” JAKARTA
TARUNG DERAJAT TRAINING UNIT OF UPN " VETERAN " JAKARTA
Tarung Derajat as training unit as well as student activity unit in UPN "Veteran" Jakarta was established on May 25th 1998. At that time, it was one of the work programs of Student Regiment (Menwa) as a compulsory martial art for Menwa’s members. However, as time went on, it turned out that this martial art was in great demand by other students, so it needed a separate activity unit to showcase the students' talent and interest. So in 1998 a student activity unit was formed as a UPN "Veteran" Jakarta Training Unit which was headed by Agus Sudrajat (Faculty of Mechanical Engineering /1997) and co-headed by Novrianto Andhie (Faculty of Economics and Business/1997) to accommodate and showcase students' interests and talents.
Tarung Derajat of UPN "Veteran" Jakarta as a student activity unit is still active even now. They often participate in various championship events, whether it's in university, intercity, province, or even national levels. And until now Tarung Derajat of UPN "Veteran" Jakarta is not only demanded by the student body, but also by the people around campus.
VISION AND MISSION
- To preserve and develop the original culture of Indonesia, which is Tarung Derajat martial arts.
- To learn organizational affairs in the community and university environment.
- To nurture nationalist personality and be firm both spiritually and physically, in accordance with the UUD 1945 and Pancasila.
- To build and maintain strong relationship between students
- Build and maintain strong relationship between members, other student activity units, and other universities across Indonesia as well as foreign places.
- Practice in physical, spiritual, martial art techniques, etc.
- Keep the martial art school alive by upholding the member’s pledge.
- Nurture professional Tarung Derajat athletes who will carry the pride of martial arts school, university, province and country.
- Encourage members to become trainers or assistant trainers in the university and province level.
- Provide positive alternative activities for the younger generation, especially the students.
- Participate in Exhibition of PON XV National Championship at Surabaya (2000)
- 1st place of Pancasila Cup National Championship between provinces (JABODETABEK) (2001) (>70 kgs).
- 2nd place of UNS Solo National Championship between universities (>70kgs).
- 2nd place of Pekan Olah Raga Daerah (PORDA) Banten (2002) (>70 kgs)
- 2nd place of Tangerang OPEN National Championship (2003) (>70 kgs)
- 3rd place of Tangerang OPEN National Championship (2003) (56-58 kgs)
- 1st place Pekan Olah Raga Kota Depok Regional Championship (2009) (53-55 kgs)
- 3rd place of PORDA West Java (2010) (53-55kg)
- Participate in championship events
- Advancement test at Mako BRIMOB Kelapa 2 Depok
- Joint training at Depok Baru Station
- Joint training and KEJURDA athlete selection beween kindergarten, elementary school, middle school, and high school students.
- Milad Tarung Derajat Satlat UPN "Veteran" Jakarta.
- Training in open-nature
CHAIRMAN OF TARUNG DERAJAT TRAINING UNIT OF UPN ”VETERAN” JAKARTA
• Agus Sudrajat (Period of 1998 – 2001)
• Novrianto Andhie (Period of 2001 – 2004)
• Fahrudin Adin (Period of 2004 – 2008)
• Ardiansyah Dito (Period of 2008-2011)
• Iip Saepudin (Period of 2011 – 2012)
• Elbin Ramadhan (Period of 2012 – 2013)
• Antonius Carang Sudargo M (Period of 2013– 2014)
SECRETARIAT AND CONTACT PERSON
UPN "VETERAN" JAKARTA CAMPUS
Jl. RS. Fatmawati – pondok Labu Jakarta Selatan 12450 Dewi Sartika Building (Faculty of Computer Science) 1st floor
- Nasrulloh. ST (Pelatih) : 081283483534
- Antonius Carang Sudargo M : 087780272017
- Achmad Putra W : 081280657504