TARUNG DERAJAT AA BOXER TRAINING UNIT OF UPN “VETERAN” JAKARTA
TARUNG DERAJAT TRAINING UNIT OF UPN " VETERAN " JAKARTA
Tarung Derajat as training unit as well as student activity unit in UPN "Veteran" Jakarta was established on May 25, 1998, which at that time, it was one of the Student Regiment work programs (Menwa) as a compulsory martial artis for Menwa’s member. However, as time went on, it turned out that this martial arts was in great demand by other academics, so it needed a separate activity unit to distribute student’s talent and interest. So in 1998 a student activity unit was formed as a UPN "Veteran" Jakarta Training Unit which was headed by Agus Sudrajat (Faculty of Mechanical Engineering / 1997) and co-headed by Novrianto Andhie (Faculty of Economics and Business/1997) to accommodate and distribute student interests and talents.
The existence of Tarung Derajat of UPN "Veteran" Jakarta as a student activity unit has several real action, for example it is often participates in various championship events, in university, intercity, province, or even national levels. And until now Tarung Derajat of UPN "Veteran" Jakarta is not only demanded by students, but also among the society around the campus area.
VISION AND MISSION
- To preserve and develop the original culture of Indonesia, which is Tarung Derajat martial arts.
- To train organizational affairs as in the community and university environment.
- To create a nationalist personality and firm in a terms of spiritual and physical in accordance with the UUD 1945 and Pancasila.
- To build and maintain strong relationship between the students
- Build and maintain strong relationship between the members, other student activity units, and other universities across Indonesia as well as in the foreign place.
- Practice in physical, spiritual, martial art techniques, etc.
- Continue the cadre formation of students in martial art school by upholding the member’s pledge.
- Create professional Tarung Derajat athletes who will carry the pride of martial arts school, university, province and country.
- Encourage members to become trainers or assistant trainers in the university and province level.
- Provide positive alternative activities for the younger generation, especially the students.
- Participate in Exhibition of PON XV National Championship at Surabaya (2000)
- 1st place of Pancasila Cup National Championship between provinces (JABODETABEK) (2001) (>70 kgs).
- 2nd place of UNS Solo National Championship between universities (>70kgs).
- 2nd place of Pekan Olah Raga Daerah (PORDA) Banten (2002) (>70 kgs)
- 2nd place of Tangerang OPEN National Championship (2003) (>70 kgs)
- 3rd place of Tangerang OPEN National Championship (2003) (56-58 kgs)
- 1st place Pekan Olah Raga Kota Depok Regional Championship (2009) (53-55 kgs)
- 3rd place of PORDA West Java (2010) (53-55kg)
- Participate in championship events
- Level up test at Mako BRIMOB Kelapa 2 Depok
- Joint training at Depok Baru Station
- Joint training and KEJURDA athlete selection beween kindergarten, elementary school, middle school, and high school students.
- Milad Tarung Derajat Satlat UPN " Veteran " Jakarta.
- Training in open-nature
CHAIRMAN OF TARUNG DERAJAT TRAINING UNIT OF UPN ”VETERAN” JAKARTA
• Agus Sudrajat (Period of 1998 – 2001)
• Novrianto Andhie (Period of 2001 – 2004)
• Fahrudin Adin (Period of 2004 – 2008)
• Ardiansyah Dito (Period of 2008-2011)
• Iip Saepudin (Period of 2011 – 2012)
• Elbin Ramadhan (Period of 2012 – 2013)
• Antonius Carang Sudargo M (Period of 2013– 2014)
SECRETARIAT AND CONTACT PERSON
UPN "VETERAN" JAKARTA CAMPUS
Jl. RS. Fatmawati – pondok Labu Jakarta Selatan 12450 Dewi Sartika Building (Faculty of Computer Science) 1st floor
- Nasrulloh. ST (Pelatih) : 081283483534
- Antonius Carang Sudargo M : 087780272017
- Achmad Putra W : 081280657504